Why has US Soccer been so far behind the European and South American soccer players? The simple answer is TECHNIQUE. Schedule a session today to learn proper techniques from basic to advanced (dribbling, receiving, striking, moves to create space). See the difference video analyses and personal attention can make. Make the play, change the game!
Every session is at Smith River Sports Complex in Axton, Va. Sessions are 1 hour, you book your time and make it what you want, 1v1 session or group.
- 1 athlete = $30 per hour
- 2 athletes = $25 each per hour
- 3+ athletes = $20 each per
Uppr9t Academies take place during the Winter and Summer months. Locations vary from Greensboro, NC to Martinsville,VA and up 220 North to Roanoke,VA. Not quite as much personal attention as a 1v1 session. Technique is still the focus for the academy and I am able to add small sided games. This lets the athletes practice the technical skills in a game situation.
Uppr9t Soccer offers camps at various times through the year. Keep a check here for times etc... Uppr9t also works with several other businesses to offer other soccer opportunities like Showcase teams and Special Events.
Get to know your future teammates at an unforgettable camp at Ferrum
- Learn and discuss the 9 core values, the culture and the philosophy that have made Magna Vista Womens Soccer a unique program on the rise.
- Technical and Tactical sessions with Ferrum Coaches and athletes
- Fun team building events (water olympics, scavenger hunt, game night, s'mores, skits etc...)
$190 (scholarships are available)
- Camp shirt and other items
- AC dorm
- 6 meals
- Locker room
- 3 fields for practices (Game, Practice,Tur
Academy & Tactical Sessions is running the Weeks of
December 3, 10, 17
January 7, 14, 21, 28
ENROLL HERE for Academies or Tactical Nights, Further details below. Thank you
There are several options this winter
- 1 or 2 day a week academy (discount if you enroll for both). Academy is pure technical training
- Tactical Thursday's is an opportunity to scrimmage in small sided games, learn angles, movement, how to create offensively and defend properly 1v1 and with pressure, cover, balance dynamics. have fun and be creative.
- U9 to U12 Academy options will be Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 (Get both nights at a discount) and Tactical Night is Thursdays 6:30-7:30
- U13 to U14 Academy options will be Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30 and Tactical Night will be Thursdays 7:30-8:30
- High School Academy options will be Monday and Wednesdays 8:30-9:30 and Tactical Night will be Thursdays 8:30-9:30
- If you are looking for 1v1 sessions or want to create your own small group, there are times available Tuesdays and Fridays
- Pass the details to friends and if you or someone you know would like to participate and the finances is an issue, partial scholarships are available. Just call Wes, 336-337-5799. I want every athlete to participate with every activity they want